Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Basket Case

Lately I've been calling myself a "basket case" because life has been insanely too hectic for me and apparently everyone around me. It suddenly dawned on me, "What the.... is a "basket case"? Does this mean that you need to be shoved in a basket to escape your problems. Does it mean that you jump into a basket to hide from life??? Either way it is a pretty silly term.

My work load has almost doubled in the last two months, but everyday I'm seeing more and more of the small differences that can actually be made, and I'm learning that sometimes smiling and letting someone know you care can make the same difference that 14 hour work days make.


This post is dedicated to my current state of mind. I'm trying very hard to remain optimistic; however my plate is piled a mile high. I guess I'm doing pretty good just staying away from the baskets ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment